Police: Red light runner caused wreck in SW Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A three-car crash on Harwin near the West Beltway in southwest Houston is being blamed on a red light runner.
Police say a minivan ran a red light and hit an SUV. The SUV rolled over and landed on top of a car carrying an off-duty Houston police officer.
Two people were treated for minor injuries at the scene. The officer wasn't hurt.
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Brightening the holiday for underprivileged kids
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- SW Houston family loses puppy in overnight fire
- Boy, 10, dies after being trapped in snowbank
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Three Webster officers go before judge today