Subway employee accused of attacking manager at knife-point in Pearland
PEARLAND, TX (KTRK) -- A Subway employee is accused of attacking his manager at knife-point inside the restaurant in Pearland.
The manager says he confronted Raffinee Johnson about his poor work ethic Monday night and told him to leave. The manager says Johnson refused, threw a soda bottle at him, then grabbed a knife from the counter and held it to his neck.
The manager says he was able to grab the knife from Johnson and called 911.
- NOAA: 'Above normal' hurricane season for 2013 23 min ago
- Drug agents: 'Unfit for human consumption' 51 min ago
- Man fatally shot while driving in SW Houston 50 min ago
- Women behind aggravated robbery caught on video
- Drivers warned about possible police impersonator in Liberty...
- Suspected molester to cops: 'I need help'
- Man facing charges in beating death of his own mother 3 min ago
- 'Pastor' indicted in real estate investment scam
- Vendor fired, took snow cones into bathroom
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets burgers for life
- Surgeons remove tiger's basketball-sized hairball
- otrc: New 'Man of Steel' trailer
- abcnews: SI model to attend prom with teen
- Video: GRAPHIC: Deputy shot during traffic stop in...