Man found dead in car in 4th Ward overnight
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The only lead police have after a man was found dead inside his vehicle in the 4th Ward overnight is that he was in his car.
Police found the man on Mathews near Robin. When police arrived, the man's car door was open and his body didn't show any obvious signs of trauma.
Police say the man's body had been in the car for some time. Officers canvassed the neighborhood but didn't turn up any leads.
"None of the neighbors reported any gunshots, any arguments, any disturbances at all," said C.D. Howard with the Houston Police Department.
The man's name has not been released, but police tell us the victim is 46 years old. Police are waiting on an autopsy to release a cause of death.
- Man fatally shot while driving in SW Houston 34 min ago
- Galveston judge indicted on felony charges 29 min ago
- Constable Trevino: Good intentions gone too far? 33 min ago
- Consumer Reports lists best, worst airlines
- Cocaine, cash found in abandoned chase suspect's car 28 min ago
- Vendor fired, took snow cones into bathroom
- Burglars break in through roof of Walgreen's store 26 min ago
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets burgers for life
- 13 Things to Know for Thursday 20 min ago
- Youngest Oklahoma tornado victims remembered by kin
- Deputy's family speaks out about his death
- otrc: 'Bachelor' Sean Lowe making wedding plans
- abcnews: 5 Biggest food and exercise mistakes
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone