Man found dead after attending rave party
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police are awaiting autopsy results in the case of a Friendswood male who was found dead after attending a rave party.
On June 16, police say the victim, Kevin Schoolmeyer, 21, and a witness were traveling in Schoolmeyer's vehicle on their way home from a rave party at a downtown club where Schoolmeyer had taken an unknown quantity of narcotics. At some point, Schoolmeyer allegedly became enraged and erratic, pulled over to park on the side of the road, and ordered the witness to get out of the vehicle.
The witness walked away, then returned a short time later and found Schoolmeyer unresponsive. HFD paramedics responded to the scene and pronounced Schoolmeyer dead.
The investigation is pending Schoolmeyer's cause of death, to be determined by the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences.
Anyone with information in this case is urged to contact the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600.
- Mother killed in police chase remembered
- Mother of drowned girl uses her story to save lives
- Detectives: Road rage leads to fatal shooting
- Search ends for missing swimmer at San Luis Pass
- Girl critical after nearly drowning in Cleveland pond
- San Antonio flooding kills 2; 200-plus rescued
- UH police investigating on-campus robbery
- Protesters across globe rally against Monsanto
- HCSO sergeant killed in crash laid to rest
- Warmer weather on its way to Houston area
- Memorial Day weekend also no refusal weekend
- otrc: Mariah has wardrobe malfunction on GMA
- abcnews: Zookeeper dies from tiger attack
- raw video: Chinese dog skateboards, rides toy cars