Man found dead after attending rave party
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police are awaiting autopsy results in the case of a Friendswood male who was found dead after attending a rave party.
On June 16, police say the victim, Kevin Schoolmeyer, 21, and a witness were traveling in Schoolmeyer's vehicle on their way home from a rave party at a downtown club where Schoolmeyer had taken an unknown quantity of narcotics. At some point, Schoolmeyer allegedly became enraged and erratic, pulled over to park on the side of the road, and ordered the witness to get out of the vehicle.
The witness walked away, then returned a short time later and found Schoolmeyer unresponsive. HFD paramedics responded to the scene and pronounced Schoolmeyer dead.
The investigation is pending Schoolmeyer's cause of death, to be determined by the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences.
Anyone with information in this case is urged to contact the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600.
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas 38 min ago
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released 39 min ago
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations 36 min ago
- Jumbo jet to move through streets of Clear Lake
- Suspect: 'My girl is about to rob the store'
- Marriage fraud conspiracy lands 4 in prison 55 min ago
- Man held up on his way home from bank 43 min ago
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
- Make-A-Wish lets boy fly like Iron Man 49 min ago
- 'No hooking' billboard curbs prostitution in neighborhood 40 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos