Teen accused of threatening to post ex-girlfriend's nude pictures online
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Houston teen is facing charges after he allegedly sent his ex-girlfriend's mother pictures of the underage teen topless and threatened to post them on the Internet.
Kevin Lenin Saldana, 17, is charged with improper photography/visual recording.
Saldana was charged after he threatened to post topless pictures of his 15-year-old ex-girlfriend on the Internet, according to court documents.
The girl's mother says in April, she began receiving phone calls and text messages from Saldana, according to court documents. During one conversation, Saldana told his ex-girlfriend's mother that if she didn't allow him to talk to her, he would post nude pictures the girl had sent him while they were dating.
Saldana then sent the girl's mother a sample of the pictures he had of her daughter.
Saldana's bond has been set at $2,000. He has not yet been arrested.
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge 23 min ago
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Family escapes house fire in east Houston
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack
- Ashby High Rise opponents dealt winning hand