Man named 'Jesus Christ' accused of armed robbery
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man named 'Jesus Christ' is accused of using a gun to hold up a man during a robbery last weekend.
According to court documents, Jesus Christ Anthony Turner threatened a man with a firearm during a June 16 robbery. He was arrested on June 18.
Turner, 27, is charged with aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon. No bond has been set.
Court records show Turner has multiple prior convictions, including drugs, assault and evading arrest. He also was charged with burglary back on January 23.
- Suspect in wreck that killed sergeant goes to court 7 min ago
- ATM stolen in smash-and-grab burglary
- Tornado-hit states brace for more bad storms 20 min ago
- Boy, 3, drowns in apartment pool in SW Houston
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Houston Super Bowl committee makes pitch in Boston
- Dreamliner returns to skies today with flight from Houston 8 min ago
- Justin Bieber gets booed at Billboard Music Awards
- One dies, another injured in head-on accident
- HISD security officer goes before judge today
- Photos: Gyro-eating contest at Greek Festival
- otrc: No 'Bridesmaids' sequel for Wiig
- abcnews: 5 security tips for Facebook mobile
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
18 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos