Man named 'Jesus Christ' accused of armed robbery
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man named 'Jesus Christ' is accused of using a gun to hold up a man during a robbery last weekend.
According to court documents, Jesus Christ Anthony Turner threatened a man with a firearm during a June 16 robbery. He was arrested on June 18.
Turner, 27, is charged with aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon. No bond has been set.
Court records show Turner has multiple prior convictions, including drugs, assault and evading arrest. He also was charged with burglary back on January 23.
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known 1 min ago
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Ashby High Rise opponents dealt winning hand
- Man tries to trade gator for beer
- Half-ton chocolate Santa on display at Hilton Americas
- Guide dog saves blind man who fell on subway tracks 43 min ago
- Feds: Harvard bomb threat was hoax to avoid final