Man named 'Jesus Christ' accused of armed robbery
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man named 'Jesus Christ' is accused of using a gun to hold up a man during a robbery last weekend.
According to court documents, Jesus Christ Anthony Turner threatened a man with a firearm during a June 16 robbery. He was arrested on June 18.
Turner, 27, is charged with aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon. No bond has been set.
Court records show Turner has multiple prior convictions, including drugs, assault and evading arrest. He also was charged with burglary back on January 23.
- OK residents come home to pick up the pieces 18 min ago
- Details to be released on plans for 2017 Super Bowl
- Alligator found between homes in Fort Bend County
- Child abducted walking home from school
- Game warden kills alligator on street in Clear Lake
- Hearing scheduled to terminate rights of Baby Chloe's parents
- New facial filler targets tiny wrinkles
- 2nd suspect in Alief murders surrenders
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- Do you know all the apps your kids are using?
- Microsoft's Xbox One to go on sale late 2013
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 'Very graphic' devastation at OK elem. school
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone
- Aerials of Moore tornado damage
17 min ago