Cleveland site of alleged gang rape torn down
CLEVELAND, TX (KTRK) -- A Cleveland house trailer at the center of a gang rape investigation that shocked the nation has been reduced to a pile of rubble.
The city of Cleveland tore down the structure on Ross Avenue this week. It had been scheduled for demolition even before it became the scene of multiple sexual assaults, allegedly committed against an 11-year-old girl back in 2010.
Twenty-one men, including seven juveniles, face charges in that case. Many of them have accepted plea deals.
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale