Accused pimp 'Jello' to be extradited to Colorado
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man accused of running a prostitution ring will be returned to Colorado to face prosecution there.
Germain Wallace, also known as "Jello", was arrested here in Houston back in April. He's been in the Harris County Jail ever since, but Thursday gave up his fight against extradition.
Three of the women who testified on behalf of Wallace in April insisted they're not prostitutes and told the court Wallace is innocent and accused Colorado authorities of racial profiling.
Wallace's attorney claimed there was no evidence to support claims that his client came to Houston to set up a prostitution ring similar to the one he allegedly ran in Colorado.
Wallace will be sent back to Denver where he faces multiple charges.
- Person of interest located in death of mail carrier
- HCSO: Sergeant killed by suspected drunk driver
- Man shot, killed inside restaurant in NW Harris Co.
- Houston demolishes dozens of nuisance buildings
- House party ends with one dead, 2 others injured
- Niko Niko's World Gyro Eating Championship held today 19 min ago
- Man found unconscious in NW Houston pool
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS
- $590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Fla
- Expect hot, humid conditions next couple of days
- Photos: Memorial Hermann Ironman triathlon
- otrc: Meet the new Star Trek villain
- abcnews: Passenger jet makes belly landing in Newark
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos