Couple dead in apparent murder-suicide in NW Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A couple is dead in what police believe may be a murder suicide in northwest Harris County.
The shooting happened early this morning in the couple's northwest side home on River Pines near Heaven Creek. Deputies tell us the woman called 911 to report being shot. Once deputies arrived, they found her on the living room floor and the man in a bedroom.
Both later died at the hospital. Investigators say they did recover a handgun. They're talking with the couple's family to determine what may have led to the shootings.
The victims have not been identified.
- Texans reportedly release TE Owen Daniels
- Where could missing Malaysian jet be?
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns' 57 min ago
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses
- Bieber surprises with performance during SXSW
- Fast food workers share what they wouldn't eat
- Are you too good looking to get a date?
- Video: Winning Mutton Bustin rider shares her secret
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- 'Bachelor' finale, plus see new 'Bachelorette'