Couple dead in apparent murder-suicide in NW Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A couple is dead in what police believe may be a murder suicide in northwest Harris County.
The shooting happened early this morning in the couple's northwest side home on River Pines near Heaven Creek. Deputies tell us the woman called 911 to report being shot. Once deputies arrived, they found her on the living room floor and the man in a bedroom.
Both later died at the hospital. Investigators say they did recover a handgun. They're talking with the couple's family to determine what may have led to the shootings.
The victims have not been identified.
- Suspect in wreck that killed sergeant goes to court
- ATM stolen in smash-and-grab burglary
- Boy, 3, drowns in apartment pool in SW Houston
- House party ends with one dead, 2 others injured
- Houston Super Bowl committee makes pitch in Boston 38 min ago
- Dreamliner returns to skies today with flight from Houston 37 min ago
- Man injured after driving lesson gone wrong
- Two die in apparent murder-suicide in west Houston
- 13 Things to Know for Monday 6 min ago
- HISD security officer goes before judge today 38 min ago
- otrc: No 'Bridesmaids' sequel for Wiig
- abcnews: 5 security tips for Facebook mobile
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
- One dies, another injured in head-on accident
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos