Robbery suspect threatens to use weapon
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Detectives need help identifying a robbery suspect who threatened to use his gun if the employee behind the register didn't give him all money in the drawer.
The robbery happened around 11:45am June 24 at a retail booth inside a grocery store in the 15700 block of FM 529, according to Crime Stoppers.
Detectives say a man approached the counter and told an employee he had a gun and was ready shoot. He then ordered the employee to hand him all the money inside the cash register. The employee complied and the suspect fled the scene.
The suspect is described as a white or Hispanic male between the ages of 25 and 35. He is between 190 and 210 pounds and about 5 feet 11 inches tall. He was wearing a long-sleeve brown shirt, blue jeans, and a baseball cap with a large "O" embossed on the front.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 plead guilty after immigrant stash house discovery 23 min ago
- Fire in wood shop fills middle school with smoke
- Case of missing teens solved after 43 years
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Fashion trucks take over downtown Houston
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Over the top promposal had cops in on the secret
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
- Crews to assess damage to rig struck by large wave
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos