Robbery suspect threatens to use weapon
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Detectives need help identifying a robbery suspect who threatened to use his gun if the employee behind the register didn't give him all money in the drawer.
The robbery happened around 11:45am June 24 at a retail booth inside a grocery store in the 15700 block of FM 529, according to Crime Stoppers.
Detectives say a man approached the counter and told an employee he had a gun and was ready shoot. He then ordered the employee to hand him all the money inside the cash register. The employee complied and the suspect fled the scene.
The suspect is described as a white or Hispanic male between the ages of 25 and 35. He is between 190 and 210 pounds and about 5 feet 11 inches tall. He was wearing a long-sleeve brown shirt, blue jeans, and a baseball cap with a large "O" embossed on the front.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Galveston judge indicted on felony charges
- Constable Trevino: Good intentions gone too far?
- OK residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Consumer Reports lists best, worst airlines
- Deputy's family speaks out about his death
- 'Nashville' show putting spotlight on Music City
- 2017 Super Bowl means transformations for downtown
- Will Dome still be standing come Super Bowl time?
- Meet Houston Symphony's newest music director
- Game warden kills alligator on street in Clear Lake
- 1 child dead, 1 missing in Minn. park landslide
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 5 modern day health woes, solved
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone