Robbery suspect threatens to use weapon
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Detectives need help identifying a robbery suspect who threatened to use his gun if the employee behind the register didn't give him all money in the drawer.
The robbery happened around 11:45am June 24 at a retail booth inside a grocery store in the 15700 block of FM 529, according to Crime Stoppers.
Detectives say a man approached the counter and told an employee he had a gun and was ready shoot. He then ordered the employee to hand him all the money inside the cash register. The employee complied and the suspect fled the scene.
The suspect is described as a white or Hispanic male between the ages of 25 and 35. He is between 190 and 210 pounds and about 5 feet 11 inches tall. He was wearing a long-sleeve brown shirt, blue jeans, and a baseball cap with a large "O" embossed on the front.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- 2013 College bowl schedule
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour record
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- Officials find 11 dead whales in Florida Keys
- Local post offices open Sundays for holiday rush
- No more ice, but cold weather continues