Spirit Airlines to start its low-cost service at Bush Intercontinental Airport in September
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- An airline that touts its low cost fares has arrived in Houston.
Spirit Airlines announced Tuesday that it will start limited service to customers at Bush Intercontinental Airport., offering twice daily nonstop flights between IAH and DFW airport in Dallas.
Those flights will offer connections to six other cities including Baltimore, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Tampa, Mexico City and Portland.
Spirit Airlines flights out of Bush will begin on September 20.
bush intercontinental airport, local
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud 14 min ago
- Houston couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado school dies
- Man shot outside restaurant drives family to safety 27 min ago
- Chase restricts cards affected by Target breach
- New Houston light rail line opens for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Ice and snow frustrate US holiday travel rush
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Elf on the Shelf stress hits some parents hard
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?