Spirit Airlines to start its low-cost service at Bush Intercontinental Airport in September
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- An airline that touts its low cost fares has arrived in Houston.
Spirit Airlines announced Tuesday that it will start limited service to customers at Bush Intercontinental Airport., offering twice daily nonstop flights between IAH and DFW airport in Dallas.
Those flights will offer connections to six other cities including Baltimore, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Tampa, Mexico City and Portland.
Spirit Airlines flights out of Bush will begin on September 20.
bush intercontinental airport, local
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom 9 min ago
- Vigil held for women slain in Galveston County
- Reliant Stadium may be changing names
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Gas blast destroys 2 NY buildings; 6 people dead
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone 36 min ago
- Pap smears could be thing of the past 43 min ago
- Designer Western wear on a budget 5 min ago
- Target apologizes for girl's bathing suit Photoshop fail 42 min ago
- Woman delivers her own baby on drive to hospital
- Police: Man tried to run over triple amputee in N. Houston
- GM excluded crash deaths from ignition inquiry
- Utah trucker accused of keeping sex slaves