Defense attorneys recite Declaration of Independence
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Harris County defense attorneys united on the steps of the downtown county courthouse Friday to honor our nation's freedom by reading the Declaration of Independence.
Attorneys in twelve other states plus Washington DC held similar events.
Defense attorneys say they think it's really important to read the document out loud, since it defends the principles of freedom.
- Traffic headache remains near La Porte
- Proposal to turn Astrodome into conference center 3 min ago
- Investigators want new probe of 1996 TWA crash
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7M older model Jeeps
- Live: Officials discuss proposals for future of... 25 min ago
- Tropical Storm Barry headed for Veracruz, Mexico 14 min ago
- Dickinson police asking for help to find missing man
- Don't they like the way he looks?
- Cypress teen Danielle Bradbery wins 'The Voice' 54 min ago
- Fed suggests it's closer to slowing bond purchases
- Texas tops US in number of lost, stolen firearms
- Feds: Men tried to make X-ray weapon
- otrc: John Mayer debuts new song
- abcnews: 6 ways to save money this month
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos