Aggravated robbery captured on surveillance video
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Surveillance video has been released of an aggravated robbery that took place earlier this year in northwest Harris County.
Investigators say back on March 4 at around 9:20am, a suspect entered a convenience store near the 15000 block of West Little York. The suspect is seen on surveillance video pulling out a gun as he reportedly demanded cash from the store's register.
During the robbery, the store clerk is seen trying to grab the gun from the suspect, but didn't get it. The clerk activated a lock on the front door, forcing the suspect to shoot out the glass to make his escape.
The suspect is described as a black male between the ages of 18 and 25, weighing approximately 150 to 170 pounds with short black hair. At the time of the crime, he wore a gray baseball cap, a light blue T-shirt, and black shorts with white stripes.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspect is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at (713) 222-TIPS (8477). Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information leading to an arrest. You can also submit online at www.crime-stoppers.org or send by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela 5 min ago
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped
- HISD principal, administrator arrested in Alabama
- Holiday mail: You're running out of time!
- Backyard sinkhole nightmare finally ends
- Know the guy in this surveillance video?
- Would you 'Like' a Facebook 'Sympathize' button? 6 min ago
- Driveway theft of 200lb generator caught on camera
- SAPD: Fatally shot student from Baytown charged officer
- Stockman challenges Cornyn in Texas US Senate race
- Raw sewage seeping into Oak Forest homes
- Restaurant apologizes for racist sign
- Police chase emu down I-35 near Austin