Aggravated robbery captured on surveillance video
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Surveillance video has been released of an aggravated robbery that took place earlier this year in northwest Harris County.
Investigators say back on March 4 at around 9:20am, a suspect entered a convenience store near the 15000 block of West Little York. The suspect is seen on surveillance video pulling out a gun as he reportedly demanded cash from the store's register.
During the robbery, the store clerk is seen trying to grab the gun from the suspect, but didn't get it. The clerk activated a lock on the front door, forcing the suspect to shoot out the glass to make his escape.
The suspect is described as a black male between the ages of 18 and 25, weighing approximately 150 to 170 pounds with short black hair. At the time of the crime, he wore a gray baseball cap, a light blue T-shirt, and black shorts with white stripes.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspect is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at (713) 222-TIPS (8477). Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information leading to an arrest. You can also submit online at www.crime-stoppers.org or send by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Man fatally shot while driving in SW Houston 1 min ago
- Galveston judge indicted on felony charges
- Constable Trevino: Good intentions gone too far?
- Consumer Reports lists best, worst airlines
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Deputy's family speaks out about his death
- Cocaine, cash found in abandoned chase suspect's car 42 min ago
- Youngest Oklahoma tornado victims remembered by kin 6 min ago
- 'Nashville' show putting spotlight on Music City
- Japanese climber, 80, becomes oldest atop Everest 49 min ago
- 2017 Super Bowl means transformations for downtown
- Will Dome still be standing come Super Bowl time?
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 5 modern day health woes, solved
- Casey Curry's Thursday weather forecast
55 min ago