Help the FBI find this week's featured gang fugitive
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- From our exccusive Crime Tracker and a partnership with the FBI, we want to bring you the StopHoustonGangs.com 'Fugitive of the Week.'
The FBI is looking for Jonathan Earl Williams, also known as "Pluck." He's a member of the Crips and SE 52 Hoovas gangs. Williams, 27, is a convicted felon and is wanted for illegally possessing guns.
He is described as 6 foot 1 and 230 lbs.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, submit an anonymous tip online at StopHoustonGangs.org.
Make sure to watch Eyewitness News every Thursday as we profile a new wanted gang fugitive.
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list 29 min ago
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- More Houstonians using METRO system
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Woman accused of preying on elderly man
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- Police: Miley fan sneaked into Omaha dressing room
- 'Burger King baby' now seeks birth mom on Facebook