Help the FBI find this week's featured gang fugitive
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- From our exccusive Crime Tracker and a partnership with the FBI, we want to bring you the StopHoustonGangs.com 'Fugitive of the Week.'
The FBI is looking for Jonathan Earl Williams, also known as "Pluck." He's a member of the Crips and SE 52 Hoovas gangs. Williams, 27, is a convicted felon and is wanted for illegally possessing guns.
He is described as 6 foot 1 and 230 lbs.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, submit an anonymous tip online at StopHoustonGangs.org.
Make sure to watch Eyewitness News every Thursday as we profile a new wanted gang fugitive.
- 4 killed, 3 injured in Pasadena taxi cab wreck 42 min ago
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir 43 min ago
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center 1 min ago
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Arrest made in fatal shooting of security guard 50 min ago
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies 17 min ago
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line 17 min ago
- Behold, the pizza cake 10 min ago
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290 59 min ago
- Teacher denies sex crimes in YouTube case 25 min ago
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom 27 min ago