Two injured in wrong way crash on Highway 225
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- Police say a wrong way driver is to blame for a crash that sent two people to the hospital overnight.
Pasadena police say a pickup was going the wrong direction on Highway 225 near Richey just before 1am. Authorities say the pickup crashed into an 18-wheeler, which swerved but couldn't avoid the collision. Police suspect that driver was drunk.
The pickup driver was airlifted to the hospital in serious condition. The big rig driver suffered minor injuries.
- Road rage incident ends with shooting of girl
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck wil be charged 29 min ago
- Good Samaritans run over in SW Houston carjacking
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Miss America comes to the aid of suspended student
- Celebrate Easter with animals at Houston Zoo
- Local designer's cultural dolls big hit in Houston area
- Several dogs rescued, others die in NE Harris Co. fire
- Local church donates shoes to needy Haitians
- Nice weather for Easter!
- Officials bust meth lab inside million-dollar home