Two women accused of using Taser to rob man who gave them a ride
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Two women are facing charges, accused of using a Taser to rob a man who gave them a ride.
It happened after the man picked up them up along the Gulf Freeway near Edgebrook. Mary Wyatt and Samantha Montelongo are both charged with aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon.
According to court documents, the women tried to prostitute themselves, but the man told them he didn't have any money. Montelongo allegedly pulled out a Taser and forced the man to drive to an ATM and withdraw cash.
He eventually managed to get away and call police.
- Amber Alert issued for missing 18-month-old child 56 min ago
- Details to be released on plans for 2017 Super Bowl 23 min ago
- OK residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Baby found in trash bag can have new parents
- UK official: London attack could be terror-related 45 min ago
- Game warden kills alligator on street in Clear Lake
- What's the farthest point from the Earth's center? 40 min ago
- Sketch released of suspect in fatal shooting in southeast Houston
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- Autopsy ordered on Texas City inmate who died
- IRS official Lois Lerner: 'I did nothing wrong'
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 5 modern day health woes, solved
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos