Plane crashes into gate at Sugar Land airport
SUGAR LAND, TX (KTRK) -- No one was injured Sunday when a crashed through a gate at Sugar Land Municipal Airport.
It happened around 2pm at the airport on Highway 6 South at U.S. 90 in Sugar Land.
Apparently, the pilot lost control of the plane right after he refueled. It crashed through a metal gate.
No injuries were reported.
The plane belongs to Ken Aspromonte. He and his brother, Bob Aspromonte, are both former Major League Baseball players.
- Case of swine flu confirmed in Montgomery County
- City slammed for deal with topless clubs
- Houston police gain powerful new weapon
- Man says found treasure should be his
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home
- Police: Man fatally shoots wife in southsoutheast west Houston
- Blood test could offer early answer for kids with austim 47 min ago
- Mystery of the missing mink 36 min ago
- Bicyclist hit by minivan near park
- Parents sue city of Houston over daughter's death
- Family of Houston girl hopes for life-saving donation
- Congress passes bill that will avoid future govt. shutdowns
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- METRO offering new way to get around town