Plane crashes into gate at Sugar Land airport
SUGAR LAND, TX (KTRK) -- No one was injured Sunday when a crashed through a gate at Sugar Land Municipal Airport.
It happened around 2pm at the airport on Highway 6 South at U.S. 90 in Sugar Land.
Apparently, the pilot lost control of the plane right after he refueled. It crashed through a metal gate.
No injuries were reported.
The plane belongs to Ken Aspromonte. He and his brother, Bob Aspromonte, are both former Major League Baseball players.
- Officials: Homeowner fatally shoots intruder
- Overturned tanker truck causing traffic nightmare
- Gay pride parade's condom policy draws criticism
- Residents fire through door, killing woman
- Houston man sentenced for operating bogus ambulance companies
- Texas Equusearch hit by criminals 6 min ago
- Minn. mother, son accused of stealing gopher feet
- Diving great Greg Louganis to marry in fall
- Woodlands woman accused of setting fire to boyfriend's home
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7 million older model Jeeps 20 min ago
- Police seek suspects in N. Houston smash-and-grab
- otrc: Johnny Depp talks split with Vanessa Paradis
- abcnews: Brain-eating amoeba warning in Florida
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue