Spirit Airlines flight makes emergency landing at IAH
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- It took most of the day for around 100 passengers from California to make it to Florida after an unexpected stop here in Houston.
A Spirit Airlines flight left Los Angeles around 10pm Saturday on its way to Fort Lauderdale. The airline says the flight was diverted because of a disruptive passenger. They made an emergency landing at Bush Intercontinental Airport.
According to passengers, they were on the plane for two hours and then waited several more hours in the airport for a replacement plane.
Spirit Airlines says all of the passengers will receive full refunds for this inconvenience.
- 4 killed, 3 injured in Pasadena taxi cab wreck 26 min ago
- Arrest made in fatal shooting of security guard 34 min ago
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir 27 min ago
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip club
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies 1 min ago
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line 1 min ago
- Behold, the pizza cake 39 min ago
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290 43 min ago
- Teacher denies sex crimes in YouTube case 9 min ago
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom 11 min ago