Spirit Airlines flight makes emergency landing at IAH
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- It took most of the day for around 100 passengers from California to make it to Florida after an unexpected stop here in Houston.
A Spirit Airlines flight left Los Angeles around 10pm Saturday on its way to Fort Lauderdale. The airline says the flight was diverted because of a disruptive passenger. They made an emergency landing at Bush Intercontinental Airport.
According to passengers, they were on the plane for two hours and then waited several more hours in the airport for a replacement plane.
Spirit Airlines says all of the passengers will receive full refunds for this inconvenience.
- Police: W. Houston apartment fire was no accident
- Bridge collapses in NW Washington; people in water
- Innocent mom killed, kids injured at end of chase
- Boy Scouts to allow openly gay Scouts in its ranks
- Sketch of suspect in west Houston sexual assault released 35 min ago
- JJ Watt 'MegaWatt' shoes will soon hit store shelves
- 13 Things to Know for Friday
- Tomball man accused of setting mom's car on fire
- Party big...and save big too! 57 min ago
- Amanda Bynes arrested over bong
- Photos: Most Wanted FBI Fugitives
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- Video: GRAPHIC: Deputy shot during traffic stop in...
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos