Man accused of assaulting, threatening girlfriend while holding gun to her head
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Katy man is accused of assaulting and threatening his girlfriend while holding a gun to her head.
According to court documents, the woman said she got into an argument on July 8 with her boyfriend, Adrian Jermaine Austin, a Harris County resident. The next day, she says Austin put a gun to her head and threatened her. She also said he pushed her and punched a hole in the wall. She told investigators that she was in fear for her life.
Investigators say the woman has requested an emergency protective order against Austin.
Austin, 25, is charged with aggravated assault of a family member. He is not in custody.
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby
- It's Free Stuff Friday!
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico 12 min ago
- Man avoids $525 fine for soda refill
- Two people inside parked car shot, one fatally
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in San Antonio
- Chipotle plans first price hike in 3 years
- Use natural dyes to decorate Easter eggs
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain
- Kansas City highway shooting suspect in custody
- 12 killed, 3 missing in avalanche on Everest