Man accused of assaulting, threatening girlfriend while holding gun to her head
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Katy man is accused of assaulting and threatening his girlfriend while holding a gun to her head.
According to court documents, the woman said she got into an argument on July 8 with her boyfriend, Adrian Jermaine Austin, a Harris County resident. The next day, she says Austin put a gun to her head and threatened her. She also said he pushed her and punched a hole in the wall. She told investigators that she was in fear for her life.
Investigators say the woman has requested an emergency protective order against Austin.
Austin, 25, is charged with aggravated assault of a family member. He is not in custody.
- weather: Rain moving through our area 58 min ago
- Gas station clerks shoot robbery suspect
- Helping military families, one child at a time
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
- Search for missing jet now includes 25 countries 19 min ago
- 3 pieces of evidence point to jet's takeover 22 min ago
- Wrong way driver killed after slamming into students' SUV 10 min ago
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Man killed by authorities 'Into the wild' hunter
- Sea survivor keeps promise he made to dead friend
- Daughter asks: Who did I bury?
- Workers recover Bible from rubble of NYC buildings
- Police: Man lived with dead wife for days
- Girl, 5, spends day at wrong school