Sketch released of suspect in aggravated robbery in Humble
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Crime Stoppers and investigators with the Humble Police Department have released sketch in the hopes you can help them find the man behind an aggravated robbery back in May.
It was Saturday, May 26, at around 10am when police say a Hispanic male approached a man at an auto dealership in the 19000 block of Highway 59 N. The suspect was reportedly wearing a jacket with the words 'Federal Agent' and had a pistol in his waistband.
Investigators say the suspect asked the victim for his name and then told him he was under arrest. The victim was placed chest down on top of a vehicle, searched and handcuffed.
The suspect then reportedly put the victim inside a gray 2004 Dodge Durango driven by a second suspect, who also had a pistol in his waistband. The victim was taken to another location where his possessions were stolen.
The victim was then ordered out of the vehicle and the suspects drove off in an unknown direction, say police.
One suspect is described as a Hispanic male, between 45 and 55 years of age, standing approximately 6-feet to 6-foot-1. A composite photo of the first suspect is attached.
The second suspect is only described as a Hispanic male. Anyone with information about the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at (713) 222-TIPS (8477).
- Committee: 'Don't tear down the Astrodome'
- Woman at odds with auto shop after car gets stolen
- Men's restroom visitors find themselves on camera
- Residents on edge over string of suspicious fires
- Houston bus company owner faces charges from 2008 crash
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini dies in Italy
- Local burger's name catches national chain's attention
- Tropical Storm Barry headed for Veracruz, Mexico
- Thieves steal bundles of metal rods from Magnolia store
- North Forest ISD files new request to stop annexation
- Equipment theft threatens Texas Equusearch's existence
- otrc: John Mayer debuts new song
- abcnews: 6 ways to save money this month
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos