Man, teen found dead in Kingwood home
KINGWOOD, TX (KTRK) -- Officials are investigating a double fatality at a home in the Kingwood area.
At about 1:30pm today, Montgomery County Sheriff's deputies were called to a home in the 21000 block of Rose Mill at Swan Fountain on the northeast side of Kingwood. Two people were found dead in the home.
Officials tell Eyewitness News the victims are a 15-year-old girl and a 43-year-old man. The cause of death is not immediately apparent, but officials say no foul play is suspected, and narcotics were found in the home.
"There are some narcotics on location," said Lt. Bill Bucks with the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office. "It's unknown to us if that's involved in the death or not. But there are no signs of foul play at this point."
The father of the man who died says he came to the home looking for his son after he failed to show up for work Wednesday morning.
"So I figured he was just sleeping. I left it at that and drove off. Later on my daughter came back with her daughter and found him passed away," explained Norman Armstrong. "I was trying to get him away from the alcohol, and he'd been pretty clean there for the past month. We've been watching pretty close and telling him that he wasn't allowed to drink, especially at work."
The victims' identities have not been released. Their relationship has not been confirmed. Autopsies have been scheduled.
- Body pulled from rubble of burned down home
- Shots fired during SW Houston restaurant robbery
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy
- Save during spring break with freebies
- Comic book banned because it mentions Allah
- ESPN: Johnny Football signs multi-year deal
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Push-up jeans promise bigger booty
- Blind man survives fall onto subway tracks
- Recipes to make deep fried treats at home
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos