Man, teen found dead in Kingwood home
KINGWOOD, TX (KTRK) -- Officials are investigating a double fatality at a home in the Kingwood area.
At about 1:30pm today, Montgomery County Sheriff's deputies were called to a home in the 21000 block of Rose Mill at Swan Fountain on the northeast side of Kingwood. Two people were found dead in the home.
Officials tell Eyewitness News the victims are a 15-year-old girl and a 43-year-old man. The cause of death is not immediately apparent, but officials say no foul play is suspected, and narcotics were found in the home.
"There are some narcotics on location," said Lt. Bill Bucks with the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office. "It's unknown to us if that's involved in the death or not. But there are no signs of foul play at this point."
The father of the man who died says he came to the home looking for his son after he failed to show up for work Wednesday morning.
"So I figured he was just sleeping. I left it at that and drove off. Later on my daughter came back with her daughter and found him passed away," explained Norman Armstrong. "I was trying to get him away from the alcohol, and he'd been pretty clean there for the past month. We've been watching pretty close and telling him that he wasn't allowed to drink, especially at work."
The victims' identities have not been released. Their relationship has not been confirmed. Autopsies have been scheduled.
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash 9 min ago
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson off the show after gay remark
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable
- Video: Lovie Smith interviews with Texans
- Video: JJ Watt now a superhero
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos