METRO bus collides with trailer hauled by pickup
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A METRO bus collided with a trailer being pulled by a pickup truck in southeast Houston this morning, injuring several people.
It happened this near the South Loop and Scott Street. We're told the pickup truck hauling a flatbed trailer was coming off the 610 Loop and ran a red light. The METRO bus struck the trailer.
We're told the bus driver and six passengers on board were injured. None of the injuries are believed to be life-threatening.
Stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for the latest on this story.
- One dead after police chase comes to end
- Boy Scouts to allow openly gay Scouts in its ranks
- NOAA: 'Above normal' hurricane season for 2013
- Drivers warned about possible police impersonator in Liberty County
- 2 remaining suspects in Alief murders arrested 44 min ago
- Judge declares mistrial in Jodi Arias penalty phase
- New funding to help Houston deal with water demands
- Houston one of fastest growing cities in US
- 7 charged over suspected chop shop
- METRORail downtown closed for Memorial Day weekend
- Photos: Most Wanted FBI Fugitives 37 min ago
- otrc: New 'Man of Steel' trailer
- abcnews: SI model to attend prom with teen
- Video: GRAPHIC: Deputy shot during traffic stop in...
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos