METRO bus collides with trailer hauled by pickup
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A METRO bus collided with a trailer being pulled by a pickup truck in southeast Houston this morning, injuring several people.
It happened this near the South Loop and Scott Street. We're told the pickup truck hauling a flatbed trailer was coming off the 610 Loop and ran a red light. The METRO bus struck the trailer.
We're told the bus driver and six passengers on board were injured. None of the injuries are believed to be life-threatening.
Stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for the latest on this story.
- Montgomery County DWI cases under scrutiny
- Tomball man accused of setting mom's car on fire
- HPD: Dead man found at grow house
- Driver charged with murder after deadly police chase
- Sketch of rapist suspect released
- Police: Teen at center of alleged assault partially lied
- Police: W. Houston apartment fire was no accident
- Man tells deputies he shot his wife
- Whataburger ketchup hits grocery shelves
- Houston city pools open this weekend
- Deputy killed in wreck to be laid to rest Saturday
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- raw video: Pilot captures video of volcano eruption
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos