Suspicious fire investigated on Houston's south side
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Arson investigators are looking into a suspicious fire on Houston's south side.
They were called to an abandoned home on Springhill and Lydia around 11:40pm Thursday. About two months ago, the garage at this home caught fire and burned. In this incident, a car parked in the burned out shell caught everything on fire once again.
Arson investigators are trying to figure out where the car came from and why it was put there.
No one got hurt.
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Local post offices open Sundays for holiday rush 40 min ago
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- North Korea says Kim's uncle removed from power 22 min ago
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004 55 min ago
- Paul Walker memorial expected to draw thousands 57 min ago
- NJ restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- North Texans dealing with ice storm aftermath
- Teacher says he was fired because he's gay