Dirty underwear sparks bomb scare in Pasadena
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- A bag of dirty underwear sparked a bomb scare in Pasadena on Friday night.
It was inside an abandoned suitcase on Shaver and Queens. A witness told police a woman dropped off the suitcase in front of a meat market, then drove off.
The suitcase did not show any signs of being an explosive device, but the bomb squad was called in as a precaution.
The bomb squad opened the suitcase about two hours later and discovered dirty underwear and old kids clothing inside.
- Driver charged with murder after deadly police chase
- Sketch of rapist suspect released
- Police: W. Houston apartment fire was no accident
- I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load 57 min ago
- Man tells deputies he shot his wife 9 min ago
- HPD: Dead man found at grow house 21 min ago
- Liberty Co. jailer accused of smuggling drugs to inmates 12 min ago
- Tax break weekend in Texas for Energy Star items
- JJ Watt 'MegaWatt' shoes will soon hit store shelves
- Texas rapper indicted, controlled substance count
- Galveston leaders to meet over Ike housing story
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- Video: GRAPHIC: Deputy shot during traffic stop in...
- Amanda Bynes arrested over bong
54 min ago