Dirty underwear sparks bomb scare in Pasadena
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- A bag of dirty underwear sparked a bomb scare in Pasadena on Friday night.
It was inside an abandoned suitcase on Shaver and Queens. A witness told police a woman dropped off the suitcase in front of a meat market, then drove off.
The suitcase did not show any signs of being an explosive device, but the bomb squad was called in as a precaution.
The bomb squad opened the suitcase about two hours later and discovered dirty underwear and old kids clothing inside.
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents dead after altercation 43 min ago
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- Three charged over duct-taped kids at Buc-ees 10 min ago
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- 'Felony Lane Gang' targeting women's purses 16 min ago
- Man found shot, tied up in SE Houston
- YouTube turns 9 today!
- Family, dog escape north Houston house fire
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 who owe back taxes
- Putting gadget germ cleaners to the test
- Gold bars removed from man's stomach
- Company creates 'anti-thigh gap' jeans