Dirty underwear sparks bomb scare in Pasadena
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- A bag of dirty underwear sparked a bomb scare in Pasadena on Friday night.
It was inside an abandoned suitcase on Shaver and Queens. A witness told police a woman dropped off the suitcase in front of a meat market, then drove off.
The suitcase did not show any signs of being an explosive device, but the bomb squad was called in as a precaution.
The bomb squad opened the suitcase about two hours later and discovered dirty underwear and old kids clothing inside.
- NASA hopes to avoid emergency spacewalk on ISS 31 min ago
- Woman's life spared by inches in freak accident
- Cyclists ride to honor woman killed in hit-and-run
- Witnesses pull woman from fiery wreck
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- Two of 3 suspected burglars caught in the act 22 min ago
- Dead leopard, other swag snagged at mansion party 41 min ago
- Attempted robbery at McDonald's foiled by quick-thinking worker 9 min ago
- Exxon Mobil building evacuated due to fire on roof 37 min ago
- Coyote's wild run through Hobby, but no roadrunner in sight
- Fake intrepreter: 'I was hallucinating' 10 min ago
- Girl's mom applauds suspension of kissing 6-year-old
- David Tillman's Thursday weather forecast
33 min ago