Friendswood Italian restaurant destroyed by fire
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Investigators are trying to determine what caused a 3-alarm fire at a Friendswood restaurant overnight.
Firefighters were called to Pomodoro's Italian restaurant on Fife at Bay Area around 11:30pm Friday. The building was engulfed and went to 3 alarms. It sustained heavy damage and is now considered a total loss.
The Harris Co. Fire Marshal's office said help from four different fire departments was needed to put out the blaze. The official cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class
- HISD takes steps to replace school mascots
- Recognize the guy in this sketch?
- Former Port of Houston IT director accused of theft
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Kim Jong Un's uncle executed as traitor
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa 23 min ago
- Three Webster officers indicted for official oppression 22 min ago
- Girl, 5, surprises deaf parents at holiday... 14 min ago
- How using free Wi-Fi can really cost you
- Parents want justice for son's shooting death
- Accused stiletto heel killer out on bond
- What was interpreter REALLY signing
- Video: Treating asthma by burning the lungs