Three young children injured in multi-vehicle wreck
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Three young children were injured in a three-vehicle wreck on Saturday evening.
The accident happened at about 5pm in the 23800 block of Gosling at Dovershire. A Chevy Avalanche was going northbound on Gosling and making a turn on Dovershire. Police say a Kia minivan was behind the Avalanche and a Ford truck rear-ended the minivan, which in turn hit the Avalanche.
Two children were taken by Lifeflight to Memorial Hospital in critical condition. Another child and the parents were taken to a nearby hospital listed as stable. The Ford truck driver refused treatment and the Avalanche driver was not hurt.
The ages of the children are 2, 3 and 5. The accident is still under investigation.
- Driver charged with murder after deadly police chase
- Sketch of rapist suspect released
- Police: W. Houston apartment fire was no accident
- I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load 10 min ago
- Tax break weekend in Texas for Energy Star items
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted, 2 men arrested 38 min ago
- JJ Watt 'MegaWatt' shoes will soon hit store shelves
- 13 Things to Know for Friday
- Tomball man accused of setting mom's car on fire
- Amanda Bynes arrested over bong 7 min ago
- Photos: Most Wanted FBI Fugitives
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- Video: GRAPHIC: Deputy shot during traffic stop in...
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos