Montgomery Co. man charged with child porn possession
SPRING, TX (KTRK) -- A Montgomery County man is facing charges after investigators say they found child pornography images on his computer.
Ralph Rubino, 69, is charged with four counts of possession of child pornography. Investigators say he was making the images available on the Internet. A search of his Spring home reportedly uncovered the images and investigators say Rubino admitted to having them.
Rubino was arrested on Friday afternoon and taken to the Montgomery County Jail for processing. His bond has been set at $125,000 for each charge for a total bond amount of $500,000.
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents dead after altercation
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- Man found shot, tied up in SE Houston
- YouTube turns 9 today!
- Family, dog escape north Houston house fire
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 who owe back taxes
- Putting gadget germ cleaners to the test
- Gold bars removed from man's stomach
- Company creates 'anti-thigh gap' jeans
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Create a bracelet from the recycling bin