Montgomery Co. man charged with child porn possession
SPRING, TX (KTRK) -- A Montgomery County man is facing charges after investigators say they found child pornography images on his computer.
Ralph Rubino, 69, is charged with four counts of possession of child pornography. Investigators say he was making the images available on the Internet. A search of his Spring home reportedly uncovered the images and investigators say Rubino admitted to having them.
Rubino was arrested on Friday afternoon and taken to the Montgomery County Jail for processing. His bond has been set at $125,000 for each charge for a total bond amount of $500,000.
- Committee: 'Don't tear down the Astrodome'
- Woman at odds with auto shop after car gets stolen
- Men's restroom visitors find themselves on camera
- Residents on edge over string of suspicious fires
- Houston bus company owner faces charges from 2008 crash
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini dies in Italy
- Local burger's name catches national chain's attention
- Tropical Storm Barry headed for Veracruz, Mexico
- Thieves steal bundles of metal rods from Magnolia store
- North Forest ISD files new request to stop annexation
- Equipment theft threatens Texas Equusearch's existence
- otrc: John Mayer debuts new song
- abcnews: 6 ways to save money this month
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos