Montgomery Co. man charged with child porn possession
SPRING, TX (KTRK) -- A Montgomery County man is facing charges after investigators say they found child pornography images on his computer.
Ralph Rubino, 69, is charged with four counts of possession of child pornography. Investigators say he was making the images available on the Internet. A search of his Spring home reportedly uncovered the images and investigators say Rubino admitted to having them.
Rubino was arrested on Friday afternoon and taken to the Montgomery County Jail for processing. His bond has been set at $125,000 for each charge for a total bond amount of $500,000.
- NASA hopes to avoid emergency spacewalk on ISS 30 min ago
- Woman's life spared by inches in freak accident
- Cyclists ride to honor woman killed in hit-and-run
- Witnesses pull woman from fiery wreck
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- California man accused of running 'revenge porn' site
- No jail for teen whose lawyers argued 'affluenza'
- Two of 3 suspected burglars caught in the act
- Dead leopard, other swag snagged at mansion party
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- Restaurant robbery attempt foiled by quick-thinking worker 50 min ago
- Exxon Mobil building evacuated due to fire on roof
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations