Montgomery Co. man charged with child porn possession
SPRING, TX (KTRK) -- A Montgomery County man is facing charges after investigators say they found child pornography images on his computer.
Ralph Rubino, 69, is charged with four counts of possession of child pornography. Investigators say he was making the images available on the Internet. A search of his Spring home reportedly uncovered the images and investigators say Rubino admitted to having them.
Rubino was arrested on Friday afternoon and taken to the Montgomery County Jail for processing. His bond has been set at $125,000 for each charge for a total bond amount of $500,000.
- After bombs, Boston Marathon under tight security
- Robbery call leads to wild chase in north Houston
- Rockets drop heartbreaker to Blazers in Game 1
- Woman killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Group offers free prom dresses to girls
- Lohan says on reality show she had miscarriage
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Kraft recalling 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck will be charged
- Teen survives California to Hawaii flight in wheel well
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43 37 min ago
- General Mills scraps controversial new legal terms
- New study says laughing makes your brain work better
- Car hits packed Florida church, injuring about 20