Montgomery Co. man charged with child porn possession
SPRING, TX (KTRK) -- A Montgomery County man is facing charges after investigators say they found child pornography images on his computer.
Ralph Rubino, 69, is charged with four counts of possession of child pornography. Investigators say he was making the images available on the Internet. A search of his Spring home reportedly uncovered the images and investigators say Rubino admitted to having them.
Rubino was arrested on Friday afternoon and taken to the Montgomery County Jail for processing. His bond has been set at $125,000 for each charge for a total bond amount of $500,000.
- HPD: Dead man found at grow house
- Driver charged with murder after deadly police chase
- Sketch of rapist suspect released
- Police: W. Houston apartment fire was no accident
- Man tells deputies he shot his wife
- Liberty Co. jailer accused of smuggling drugs to inmates
- Whataburger ketchup hits grocery shelves
- Alleged drug money seized in Liberty County
- Houston city pools open this weekend
- Deputy killed in wreck to be laid to rest Saturday
- JJ Watt 'MegaWatt' shoes will soon hit store shelves
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- raw video: Pilot captures video of volcano eruption