Fire strikes two-story building in SE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Arson investigators are trying to determine what caused a fire in a vacant two-story building.
It happened around 10:30pm Monday on Milby near McKinney in southeast Houston. Firefighters say they arrived to find heavy smoke coming from the building.
Crews made a fast attack and put out the flames about 15 minutes later.
No one was injured.
- DEA officer involved in shooting in Galleria area
- Body of postal worker found in burned out Jeep
- Another record could fall before Powerball drawing
- Boy, 5, drowns in Fort Bend County pool
- Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes
- Man shot, killed inside restaurant in NW Harris County
- Man found unconscious in NW Houston pool
- Man armed with knife robs Rosenberg bank
- Suspect dead, victim injured during shootout
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Star Trek shuttle craft to be displayed in Houston
- Photos: Memorial Hermann Ironman triathlon
- otrc: Meet the new Star Trek villain
- abcnews: Passenger jet makes belly landing in Newark
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos