Court date reset for burglary suspect Chad Holley
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A teen burglary suspect who made national headlines was scheduled to be arraigned in court today. But at his appearance his court date was reset.
Chad Holley was arrested last month for burglarizing a home in northwest Harris County. Investigators say he and three other men stole a laptop from the home. They were arrested after a short chase.
Holley was convicted of another burglary in 2010 after surveillance video showed four Houston police officers beating him.
One officer involved in that case was found not guilty of official oppression. Lawyers for the other three officers have filed a motion to have a change of venue.
- Montgomery County DWI cases under scrutiny
- Tomball man accused of setting mom's car on fire
- HPD: Dead man found at grow house
- Driver charged with murder after deadly police chase
- Sketch of rapist suspect released
- Police: Teen at center of alleged assault partially lied
- Police: W. Houston apartment fire was no accident
- Man tells deputies he shot his wife
- Whataburger ketchup hits grocery shelves
- Houston city pools open this weekend
- Deputy killed in wreck to be laid to rest Saturday
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- raw video: Pilot captures video of volcano eruption
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos