Teen gets 45 years for raping woman
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A teenager convicted of sexually assaulting a Houston woman is headed to prison.
On Wednesday morning a judge sentenced Schyler Hill to 45 years in prison after calling the crime "cold and calculating."
Back in April of 2010, Hill went into a woman's home, threatened her with scissors and raped her.
During testimony this week, the victim took the stand and told jurors Hiill held the scissors to her head the entire time he raped her and she thought she was going to die. She said after he repeatedly assaulted her, he threatened to kill her if she talked.
Hill was 15 at the time of the assault, but was certified to stand trial as an adult.
- weather: Severe weather across SE Texas
- OK residents come home to pick up the pieces 30 min ago
- Details to be released on plans for 2017 Super Bowl 12 min ago
- Alligator found between homes in Fort Bend County
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Strong storms move through SE Texas 57 min ago
- Game warden kills alligator on street in Clear Lake 55 min ago
- Hearing scheduled to terminate rights of Baby Chloe's parents 8 min ago
- New facial filler targets tiny wrinkles
- Do you know all the apps your kids are using?
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 'Very graphic' devastation at OK elem. school
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone