Teen accused of robbing man at park in Sugar Land
SUGAR LAND, TX (KTRK) -- Police are searching for a Missouri City teen accused of beating and robbing a man at a park in Sugar Land.
Erin Rogers, 19, is wanted on a charge of aggravated robbery, according to Sugar Land police.
Detectives say Rogers and another suspect, Erin Malbroue, targeted a 24-year-old man while he was visiting a park near Great Oak Lane and Gray Birch during the early morning hours of July 3.
The victim told police that he was beaten and robbed by two men armed with a gun. The men stole his money, phone and vehicle before they took. Detectives later found the phone and vehicle at an apartment complex in Missouri City.
Malbroue already has been arrested on an aggravated robbery charge but Rogers ran away from police as they were attempting to arrest him Friday in the 1200 block of Twinning Oaks. He has not been seen since.
Rogers is considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information regarding his whereabouts is asked to call the Sugar Land Police Department at 281-275-2540 or Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers at 281-342-TIPS (8477).
sugar land, local
- Amber Alert issued for missing 18-month-old child 49 min ago
- Details to be released on plans for 2017 Super Bowl 16 min ago
- OK residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Baby found in trash bag can have new parents
- UK official: London attack could be terror-related 38 min ago
- Game warden kills alligator on street in Clear Lake
- What's the farthest point from the Earth's center? 33 min ago
- Sketch released of suspect in fatal shooting in southeast Houston
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- Autopsy ordered on Texas City inmate who died
- IRS official Lois Lerner: 'I did nothing wrong'
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 5 modern day health woes, solved
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos