Renovations complete at Hobby Airport
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Renovations to the departures entrance ramp at Hobby Airport are finally done.
Traffic had been routed through the parking garage for the 10 months the ramp was closed. Crews had to replace pavement on the ramp as part of a $350 million airport renovation.
Baggage claim is being expanded as is the restaurant space. A new Pappas BBQ restaurant will also open in the airport today.
The city council also recently voted to approve Southwest Airlines' plan to build additional gates for international destinations.
hobby airport, local
- Committee: 'Don't tear down the Astrodome' 57 min ago
- Woman at odds with auto shop after car gets stolen 16 min ago
- Men's restroom visitors find themselves on camera
- Residents on edge over string of suspicious fires
- Houston bus company owner faces charges from 2008 crash 33 min ago
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini dies in Italy
- Local burger's name catches national chain's attention
- Tropical Storm Barry headed for Veracruz, Mexico
- Thieves steal bundles of metal rods from Magnolia store
- North Forest ISD files new request to stop annexation
- Equipment theft threatens Texas Equusearch's existence
- otrc: John Mayer debuts new song
- abcnews: 6 ways to save money this month
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos