Renovations complete at Hobby Airport
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Renovations to the departures entrance ramp at Hobby Airport are finally done.
Traffic had been routed through the parking garage for the 10 months the ramp was closed. Crews had to replace pavement on the ramp as part of a $350 million airport renovation.
Baggage claim is being expanded as is the restaurant space. A new Pappas BBQ restaurant will also open in the airport today.
The city council also recently voted to approve Southwest Airlines' plan to build additional gates for international destinations.
hobby airport, local
- Officer-involved shooting under investigation 5 min ago
- Sketch released of suspect in elderly woman assault
- Smash-and-grab suspects lead police on chase
- Photos: 7 big brands that are struggling
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Video: Why ABC-13 anchors don't wear green on St....
- Mobile home fire claims life of one person in NE Houston
- Study to test 'chocolate' pills for heart health
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles
- Malaysia: Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last word
- Indianapolis Colts owner arrested for DWI 44 min ago
- Residents jump from windows to escape apartment fire
- Don't click on those Malaysia Airlines Facebook posts
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded