Security guard fatally shot outside game room
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A security guard was shot and killed overnight outside a game room in southeast Houston.
Police say at around 11:30pm Saturday, two unknown male suspects entered the Evergreen Gameroom at 1501 Evergreen Drive. One of the suspects pulled the victim out into the parking lot, pushed him to the ground, and fatally shot him.
The same suspect then entered the game room and looked around while displaying a black, semi-automatic pistol. Both suspects then fled the scene in a 2004 to 2009 white Pontiac Grand Prix eastbound on Parsons Street.
The victim, identified as Pedro Emilio De Pena, 40, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The suspects are described only as two black males. The shooter is 25 to 30 years of age, about 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighs about 160 pounds and has a medium brown skin tone. He was wearing dark-colored long shorts, a T-shirt, tennis shoes, and a ball cap.
The other suspect wore dark colored long shorts, a dark-colored T-shirt, tennis shoes and a dark colored ball cap.
Anyone with information in this case is urged to contact the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
- ABC News: Oklahoma tornado death toll rises to 91 15 min ago
- Fight at bar ends in fatal shooting in NW Harris Co.
- Ex-teen sex slave devotes new life to helping others
- Houston Super Bowl committee making its pitch in Boston
- Texas search team to help after OK twister 56 min ago
- Two arrested for trespassing after found on roof of church
- Toby Keith says Oklahoma hometown is 'strong'
- Photos: LEGO KidsFest in Houston
- otrc: 'Anchorman 2' teaser trailer released
- abcnews: Victoria's Secret rejects 'survivor' bra
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos