Security guard fatally shot outside game room
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A security guard was shot and killed overnight outside a game room in southeast Houston.
Police say at around 11:30pm Saturday, two unknown male suspects entered the Evergreen Gameroom at 1501 Evergreen Drive. One of the suspects pulled the victim out into the parking lot, pushed him to the ground, and fatally shot him.
The same suspect then entered the game room and looked around while displaying a black, semi-automatic pistol. Both suspects then fled the scene in a 2004 to 2009 white Pontiac Grand Prix eastbound on Parsons Street.
The victim, identified as Pedro Emilio De Pena, 40, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The suspects are described only as two black males. The shooter is 25 to 30 years of age, about 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighs about 160 pounds and has a medium brown skin tone. He was wearing dark-colored long shorts, a T-shirt, tennis shoes, and a ball cap.
The other suspect wore dark colored long shorts, a dark-colored T-shirt, tennis shoes and a dark colored ball cap.
Anyone with information in this case is urged to contact the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW 9 min ago
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston 50 min ago
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident
- LA unanimously bans vaping in public places
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers