Police: CPS investigating boy's disappearance
GALVESTON, TX (KTRK) -- The Galveston Police Department located a missing nine-year-old boy Sunday night, but he has not been returned to his parents.
The child went missing around 5:30pm, officials said. The family and investigators were concerned because the boy has a mood disorder.
According to police, the child was located around 8:40pm just down the road from his house. Someone driving by spotted him and alerted authorities.
Police said the boy has not been returned to his parents. Juvenile detectives and Child Protective Services are now involved.
No other details were immediately released. Stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for updates.
- Man shot, killed inside restaurant in NW Harris Co.
- Houston demolishes dozens of nuisance buildings
- DEA officer involved in shooting in Galleria area
- Body of postal worker found in burned out Jeep
- Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes
- Man found unconscious in NW Houston pool
- Man armed with knife robs Rosenberg bank
- Suspect dead, victim injured during shootout
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- NASA records powerful explosion on moon
- Star Trek shuttle craft to be displayed in Houston
- Photos: Memorial Hermann Ironman triathlon
- otrc: Meet the new Star Trek villain
- abcnews: Passenger jet makes belly landing in Newark
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos