Man accused of biting boy on the cheeks
SPRING, TX (KTRK) -- A little boy was the victim of a bizarre attack last week while riding his go cart.
According to court documents, the 11-year-old boy was riding his go cart on July 14 in the 5600 block of Brookway Willow Drive when a stranger flagged him down. The boy told authorities that the man held his shoulders and forcefully kissed and bit him on both of his cheeks. The boy said that when he tried to leave the man grabbed his shirt, but the boy was able to break away and fled to his home.
Upon arriving home, the boy's mother called police. The boy reportedly showed signs of injury and bruising on his cheek.
Officials with the Harris County Constable's Office, Precinct 4, say the victim identified Abdus Sattar from a photo lineup. Sattar, 70, is charged with injury to a child. Bail has been set at $5,000 in the case.
- Bridge collapses in NW Washington; people in water
- Innocent mom killed, kids injured at end of chase
- Boy Scouts to allow openly gay Scouts in its ranks
- NOAA: 'Above normal' hurricane season for 2013
- Cancer drugs for children remain scarce in U.S.
- Drivers warned about possible police impersonator in Liberty...
- 2 remaining suspects in Alief murders arrested
- Judge declares mistrial in Jodi Arias penalty phase
- New funding to help Houston deal with water demands
- Houston one of fastest growing cities in US
- Photos: Most Wanted FBI Fugitives
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- Video: GRAPHIC: Deputy shot during traffic stop in...
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos