Man accused of biting boy on the cheeks
SPRING, TX (KTRK) -- A little boy was the victim of a bizarre attack last week while riding his go cart.
According to court documents, the 11-year-old boy was riding his go cart on July 14 in the 5600 block of Brookway Willow Drive when a stranger flagged him down. The boy told authorities that the man held his shoulders and forcefully kissed and bit him on both of his cheeks. The boy said that when he tried to leave the man grabbed his shirt, but the boy was able to break away and fled to his home.
Upon arriving home, the boy's mother called police. The boy reportedly showed signs of injury and bruising on his cheek.
Officials with the Harris County Constable's Office, Precinct 4, say the victim identified Abdus Sattar from a photo lineup. Sattar, 70, is charged with injury to a child. Bail has been set at $5,000 in the case.
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet 46 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- 'Bachelor' finale, plus see new 'Bachelorette'
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Colorado collects $2 million in recreational pot taxes 43 min ago
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant