Coach accused of improper relationship with teen due in court
LA PORTE, TX (KTRK) -- A coach arrested for having an inappropriate relationship with a student is due in court today.
Kevin Wheeler, 31, of Pasadena was employed as a teacher and coach at La Porte High School at the time. The incident allegedly happened during the 2011-2012 school year, with a 17-year-old female student.
He's charged with two counts of having an improper relationship with a student.
la porte, local
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents dead after altercation
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- Man found shot, tied up in SE Houston
- YouTube turns 9 today!
- Family, dog escape north Houston house fire
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 who owe back taxes
- Putting gadget germ cleaners to the test
- Gold bars removed from man's stomach
- Company creates 'anti-thigh gap' jeans
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Create a bracelet from the recycling bin