Two killed in off-road ATV accident in Crosby
CROSBY, TX (KTRK) -- Two people died Saturday night in a tragic off-road accident in northeast Harris County.
It happened at Down South Offroad Park, just west of F.M. 2100 on Old Beaumont Highway in Crosby.
According to Harris County Sheriff's Office deputies, a four-seater Razor all-terrain vehicle had four people on it. They were going up an embankment inside the park when the ATV flipped backward, officials said.
Investigators tell us the two people in the back were able to jump off, but the two people in the front were trapped beneath the vehicle.
The victims have not been identified. Officials have only confirmed that a man and a woman died. The man was killed at the scene and the woman died on the way to an area hospital.
We will continue to bring you updates on Eyewitness News and abc13.com as new details are released.
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshall: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Mark Kelly, twin brother enlisted for NASA study
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Will Justin Bieber be at Houston rodeo?