Two killed in off-road ATV accident in Crosby
CROSBY, TX (KTRK) -- Two people died Saturday night in a tragic off-road accident in northeast Harris County.
It happened at Down South Offroad Park, just west of F.M. 2100 on Old Beaumont Highway in Crosby.
According to Harris County Sheriff's Office deputies, a four-seater Razor all-terrain vehicle had four people on it. They were going up an embankment inside the park when the ATV flipped backward, officials said.
Investigators tell us the two people in the back were able to jump off, but the two people in the front were trapped beneath the vehicle.
The victims have not been identified. Officials have only confirmed that a man and a woman died. The man was killed at the scene and the woman died on the way to an area hospital.
We will continue to bring you updates on Eyewitness News and abc13.com as new details are released.
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston 50 min ago
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Williams in talks to reprise 'Mrs. Doubtfire' role 34 min ago
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting his wife
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant
- Student caught with gun on campus
- Man shimmies through burglar bars at tattoo parlor
- Photos: Know any of Harris Co.'s featured fugitives?
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
19 min ago