Carport fire spreads to home in Katy
KATY, TX (KTRK) -- A carport outside a home in the Katy area caught fire overnight. The flames then spread to the home.
Firefighters had a tough time putting out the fire because the home on Barley and Danover had so much clutter inside. They managed to put out the fire before it could cause any major damage.
There were no reports of any injuries. The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- NASA hopes to avoid emergency spacewalk on ISS
- Woman's life spared by inches in freak accident
- Cyclists ride to honor woman killed in hit-and-run
- Witnesses pull woman from fiery wreck
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- California man accused of running 'revenge porn' site 14 min ago
- Astrodome to be considered historic landmark 32 min ago
- No jail for teen whose lawyers argued 'affluenza'
- Two of 3 suspected burglars caught in the act
- HISD board to discuss mascot controversy 16 min ago
- Dead leopard, other swag snagged at mansion party
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- Restaurant robbery attempt foiled by quick-thinking worker