Man accused of fatally shooting his father in Brazoria County
BRAZORIA COUNTY, TX (KTRK) -- A Brazoria County man is dead, and his son charged with his murder.
Investigators with the Brazoria County Sheriff's Office received a call Tuesday from a woman who told them that she had been choked by a man identified as 23-year-old Clinton Anthony Sutton.
The woman also told them that Sutton had killed his father, 51-year-old Clinton Anthony Sutton, Sr.
Investigators searched the home and found the body of the elder Sutton. They say his son admitted to shooting his father in the head after he had been shot in the back by a different person.
Anthony Sutton, Jr., is charged with murder. His bond has been set at $2 million.
The woman who placed the initial call was also arrested for an outstanding warrant out of Montgomery County.
- Bridge collapses in NW Washington; people in water
- Innocent mom killed, kids injured at end of chase
- Boy Scouts to allow openly gay Scouts in its ranks
- NOAA: 'Above normal' hurricane season for 2013
- Cancer drugs for children remain scarce in U.S.
- Drivers warned about possible police impersonator in Liberty...
- 2 remaining suspects in Alief murders arrested
- Judge declares mistrial in Jodi Arias penalty phase
- New funding to help Houston deal with water demands
- Houston one of fastest growing cities in US
- Photos: Most Wanted FBI Fugitives
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- Video: GRAPHIC: Deputy shot during traffic stop in...
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos