Harris Co. judge asks for reports on constables' probes
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We have an update on 13 Undercover's fight for your right to know.
Democratic County Attorney Vince Ryan won't let you see the results of his investigation into possible corruption among some Democratic constables.
Now the county judge wants the report and he's put it in writing. Critics are already accusing Ryan of a political cover-up.
There's been no comment from his office so far.
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Road rage incident ends with shooting of girl
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Good Samaritans run over in SW Houston carjacking
- Celebrate Easter with animals at Houston Zoo
- Local designer's cultural dolls big hit in Houston area
- Several dogs rescued, others die in NE Harris Co. fire
- Local church donates shoes to needy Haitians
- Officials bust meth lab inside million-dollar home
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- Help the TSU band get to Canton with Michael Strahan
- Houston's cardinal to attend pope's...
55 min ago