Harris Co. judge asks for reports on constables' probes
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We have an update on 13 Undercover's fight for your right to know.
Democratic County Attorney Vince Ryan won't let you see the results of his investigation into possible corruption among some Democratic constables.
Now the county judge wants the report and he's put it in writing. Critics are already accusing Ryan of a political cover-up.
There's been no comment from his office so far.
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Robber dashes out of vision store with pricy shades
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths 5 min ago
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson off the show after gay remark
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable 30 min ago
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
- Jury reaches verdict in disputed Farrah Fawcett portrait
- Houston psychic sued over 'love ritual'
- Houston man charged with murder in wife's shooting death
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos