Man bloodied after chase talks to our cameras
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- An apparent Astros fan was bloodied up after a wild police chase ended with a crash in Pasadena overnight.
Houston police chased a truck with two men inside until it crashed on Highway 225 near Richey. Officers say along the way, the suspects were tossing out what appeared to be bags of drugs.
After they crashed their truck into a barrier, at least one of the men thought it was hilarious. He was covered in blood which dripped onto his Astros "Beat the Cardinals" T-shirt. Here's what he told our cameras as officers hauled him off.
"What it do baby...you know what I'm saying," he said.
The men are being charged with felony evading and possibly several more charges if officers find those bags of drugs.
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- IRS uses woman's tax refund to pay old debt
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Motorcycle chase ends in fiery crash with patrol vehicle 4 min ago
- College students paid to take a year off?
- HoustonRodeo 'Moves like Jagger' 26 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly
- Teen faces sexting charges following social media mistake
- Vandals dressed up like rock stars go on rampage
- Church offering drive-through prayers
- Dannon to reduce sugar in yogurt for kids