Man bloodied after chase talks to our cameras
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- An apparent Astros fan was bloodied up after a wild police chase ended with a crash in Pasadena overnight.
Houston police chased a truck with two men inside until it crashed on Highway 225 near Richey. Officers say along the way, the suspects were tossing out what appeared to be bags of drugs.
After they crashed their truck into a barrier, at least one of the men thought it was hilarious. He was covered in blood which dripped onto his Astros "Beat the Cardinals" T-shirt. Here's what he told our cameras as officers hauled him off.
"What it do baby...you know what I'm saying," he said.
The men are being charged with felony evading and possibly several more charges if officers find those bags of drugs.
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- Joy ride turns tragic for Conroe teens
- UH student robbed of phone on campus
- Harris County IDs suspects in meat market break-ins
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 who owe back taxes 31 min ago
- Massive shark reeled in from Gulf
- Toddler flown to hospital after dog bit him in the face 25 min ago
- Woman says used car's sweet deal turned sour
- Volunteer fire chief dies while battling Brazoria Co. fire
- 'Piles and piles' of bodies in S. Sudan slaughter
- FBI: Teacher admitted drugging kids, then molesting them