Man bloodied after chase talks to our cameras
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- An apparent Astros fan was bloodied up after a wild police chase ended with a crash in Pasadena overnight.
Houston police chased a truck with two men inside until it crashed on Highway 225 near Richey. Officers say along the way, the suspects were tossing out what appeared to be bags of drugs.
After they crashed their truck into a barrier, at least one of the men thought it was hilarious. He was covered in blood which dripped onto his Astros "Beat the Cardinals" T-shirt. Here's what he told our cameras as officers hauled him off.
"What it do baby...you know what I'm saying," he said.
The men are being charged with felony evading and possibly several more charges if officers find those bags of drugs.
- Mother killed in police chase remembered
- Mother of drowned girl uses her story to save lives
- Detectives: Road rage leads to fatal shooting
- Search ends for missing swimmer at San Luis Pass
- Girl critical after nearly drowning in Cleveland pond
- San Antonio flooding kills 2; 200-plus rescued
- UH police investigating on-campus robbery
- Protesters across globe rally against Monsanto
- HCSO sergeant killed in crash laid to rest
- Warmer weather on its way to Houston area
- Memorial Day weekend also no refusal weekend
- otrc: Mariah has wardrobe malfunction on GMA
- abcnews: Zookeeper dies from tiger attack
- raw video: Chinese dog skateboards, rides toy cars