Man bloodied after chase talks to our cameras
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- An apparent Astros fan was bloodied up after a wild police chase ended with a crash in Pasadena overnight.
Houston police chased a truck with two men inside until it crashed on Highway 225 near Richey. Officers say along the way, the suspects were tossing out what appeared to be bags of drugs.
After they crashed their truck into a barrier, at least one of the men thought it was hilarious. He was covered in blood which dripped onto his Astros "Beat the Cardinals" T-shirt. Here's what he told our cameras as officers hauled him off.
"What it do baby...you know what I'm saying," he said.
The men are being charged with felony evading and possibly several more charges if officers find those bags of drugs.
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- raw video: Sarah Palin remixes 'Green Eggs and Ham'
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home