Dozens of rescued cats need new homes
TEXAS CITY, TX (KTRK) -- Save-A-Cat rescue and the Galveston County Animal Rescue Center hope to find homes for dozens of cats that will otherwise be put down.
The cats, which were rescued from a facility in Texas City, are now in the custody of Galveston County and will be up for adoption this weekend.
The Save-a-Cat rescue adoption center at 5115 Buffalo Speedway in Houston will show the cats from 10am until 5pm on Saturday and from noon to 5pm on Sunday.
The fee for adoption is only $10. Most of the 43 cats that will be up for adoption have some type of special needs. But the biggest need they have is a home.
If they're not adopted, the cats will be euthanized on August 22.
- OK residents come home to pick up the pieces 17 min ago
- Details to be released on plans for 2017 Super Bowl 53 min ago
- Alligator found between homes in Fort Bend County
- Child abducted walking home from school
- Strong storms move through SE Texas
- Game warden kills alligator on street in Clear Lake
- Hearing scheduled to terminate rights of Baby Chloe's parents 49 min ago
- New facial filler targets tiny wrinkles
- 2nd suspect in Alief murders surrenders
- Do you know all the apps your kids are using?
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 'Very graphic' devastation at OK elem. school
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone