Two HPD officers facing drug charges appear in court
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The two Houston police officers facing drug charges were in court again on Friday.
German Ramos, 36, and Kendrick Ferguson, 33, have been charged with two counts of drug possession with intent to deliver controlled substance.
Investigators say they, along with a civilian, planned a bogus traffic stop to take two duffel bags of cocaine from an undercover officer.
The men have been suspended. The civilian, Alex Matos, is also facing charges.
- Committee: 'Don't tear down the Astrodome' 15 min ago
- Residents on edge over string of suspicious fires 5 min ago
- Hwy 225 reopens following tanker accident
- Teacher finds bag, returns more than $20K 47 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Tropical Storm Barry headed for Veracruz, Mexico
- Dickinson police asking for help to find missing man
- Don't they like the way he looks?
- Cypress teen Danielle Bradbery wins 'The Voice'
- Fed suggests it's closer to slowing bond purchases
- Texas tops US in number of lost, stolen firearms
- Feds: Men tried to make X-ray weapon 41 min ago
- otrc: John Mayer debuts new song
- abcnews: 6 ways to save money this month
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
21 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos