Fifth of Perkins' sextuplets leaves hospital
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The fifth of the Perkins sextuplets has been released from the hospital.
Allison Perkins joined four other siblings at home. She weighs seven pounds. Her siblings range from six to ten pounds.
The babies of Lauren and David Perkins are now three months old. Leah is now the only sextuplet still in Texas Children's Pavilion for Women. She's expected to go home from the hospital in a few more weeks.
- Committee: 'Don't tear down the Astrodome' 1 min ago
- Men's restroom vistors find themselves on camera 31 min ago
- Residents on edge over string of suspicious fires 34 min ago
- Teacher finds bag, returns more than $20K
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini has died 23 min ago
- Local burger's name catches national chain's attention 46 min ago
- Tropical Storm Barry headed for Veracruz, Mexico
- Dickinson police asking for help to find missing man
- Don't they like the way he looks?
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- otrc: John Mayer debuts new song
- abcnews: 6 ways to save money this month
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue
- 8 hurt, some seriously, when car jumps curb in NYC
- Bringing history to life in Kendleton
9 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos