Fifth of Perkins' sextuplets leaves hospital
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The fifth of the Perkins sextuplets has been released from the hospital.
Allison Perkins joined four other siblings at home. She weighs seven pounds. Her siblings range from six to ten pounds.
The babies of Lauren and David Perkins are now three months old. Leah is now the only sextuplet still in Texas Children's Pavilion for Women. She's expected to go home from the hospital in a few more weeks.
- Man shot outside restaurant drives family to safety 53 min ago
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud
- Houston couple dead in apparent murder-suicide 53 min ago
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Constable: Teen admits shooting out car windows 51 min ago
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado school dies
- Chase restricts cards affected by Target breach
- New Houston light rail line opens for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Katy blows late lead, falls to Cedar Hill in title game 16 min ago
- Allen tops Pearland 63-28, defends 5A D-I title 16 min ago
- Aledo beats Brenham 38-10 for 4th title in 5 years 16 min ago
- Things you didn't know about reindeer