White Linen Night in The Heights is tonight
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- It's time to break out your cool white threads and head to the historic Houston Heights for the 6th annual White Linen Night in The Heights.
This year's theme is "Local Faces, Local Flavor, Local Fun!" The festival will shine the spotlight on artists, musicians and businesses in the historic Houston Heights.
Shoppers are invited to "shop crowd-free" on 19th Street until 6pm, but the festivities begin at 6, including two stages with live local music.
There will also be two fashion shows -- one on 19th Street hosted by ABC13 reporter Sonia Azad, and another on 11th Street -- with fashions from local designers and boutiques.
The First Saturday Art Market will cap the festivities at the end of 19th Street. And Fresh Arts will host an "Arts Pavilion" in the White Oak parking pavilion at 2904 White Oak from 6 to 10pm.
- Severe weather possible across Houston area
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud 3 min ago
- New Houston light rail line to open for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Deputies shut down game room in NE Houston
- Woman's body found in SW Houston; suspect arrested
- 4 arrested on murder charges in NJ mall carjacking 33 min ago
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos