Woman's body found in submerged vehicle in NE Harris Co.
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are looking into a drowning on the northeast side yesterday afternoon.
Officers found a woman's body in a submerged car off East Pine and Hickory Ridge in the Huffman area.
Police say someone reported the victim missing and after a short search, police noticed bubbles coming up from this water hole. A car was then pulled out and police discovered the woman's body inside.
It's still unclear how the car ended up in the water.
- Suspect in wreck that killed sergeant goes to court
- Dreamliner returns to skies with flight from Houston
- ATM stolen in smash-and-grab theft
- Tornado-hit states brace for more bad storms
- HPD: Suspect arrested, others sought in Alief murders 4 min ago
- Man sought in dollar store robbery
- Jodi Arias' attorneys ask to withdraw from case 41 min ago
- Houston Super Bowl committee makes pitch in Boston
- Justin Bieber gets booed at Billboard Music Awards
- One dies, another injured in head-on accident
- Photos: Billboard Music Awards from Las Vegas
- otrc: No 'Bridesmaids' sequel for Wiig
- abcnews: 5 security tips for Facebook mobile
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos