Man accidentally shot in the neck
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man is being treated at an area hospital for a gunshot wound to the neck last night.
It happened on Bell Park at Zarroll in southwest Houston.
Police believe the shooting was accidental. Investigators say several men were sitting in a car when one accidentally shot the other. But police say the man who pulled the trigger ran from the scene.
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home 25 min ago
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known
- Man wanted in deadly W. Harris Co. shooting turns self in 28 min ago
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County 50 min ago
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack